All the information presented on our website should be used as a guide and not as a definitive answer. Before you purchase a car seat, make sure that you fully understand the rules of your state and any state in which you will travel. We have a lot of experience, but your mileage will vary with each seat.
We believe in the power of this website and hope you gain insightful knowledge from it. However, what we present represents singular opinions and the experiences of one family. As parents, we expect that your decorum on this website will reflect words and attitudes that you would want your children to se
When using this website, you are governed by the following terms and conditions:
1. Responsibility of Visitors: You should take the safety of your family into your own hands. This website does not claim responsibility for the effectiveness of each car seat reviews. Use your common sense to prevent viruses and identify theft amongst users. If you see anything that seems problematic, please alert us.
2. Content of Affiliate Websites: We have not reviewed the content of websites that we link to. We do not represent or endorse all the opinions on other websites.
3. Copyright Infringement: All our content is our intellectual property cannot be reproduced without our express consent.
4. Changes to Website: We reserve the right to change, replace, or modify anything on our website, including the terms of service. Check back periodically for changes that could impact you.
5. Warranties: All warranties included with the products mentioned on these pages have nothing to do with our website. We cannot and will not fulfill the warranties.
6. Liability: We are also not liable for the usage of any items on this website. You must use the manufacturer’s guidelines and legal rules to govern over your car seat usage.
If you do not see your question answered in the Terms of Service for this website, feel free to contact us at [email protected].